Prostate problems bring about a miserable series of symptoms and you might not even know you’re suffering.
Aside from trouble urinating, an enlarged prostate can also affect your sex life. This is the most common type of prostate problem in men over 50. (1) By the age of sixty, half of all men will experience an enlarged prostate so what can you do to fight back?
Luckily, you can take full advantage of a natural male enhancement supplement to mitigate prostate problems the easy way.
What makes VigRX Prostate Support different from the masses of supps glutting the market?
What Is VigRX Prostate Support?
The core purpose of this all-natural formula is to combat urination issues.
VigRX Prostate Support is designed to *counter the following problems:
- *Improve urine flow
- *Encourage an empty bladder
- *Enhance prostate health overall
You should be absolutely clear going in that the primary aim of this formula is to help you fight back against trouble you might be having urinating as a result of an enlarged prostate. Although the nutrients may serve to pep up your libido, this is not the intended purpose.
- *Helps you to start fighting back against prostate enlargement easily and with all-natural ingredients
- Believed to foster general prostate wellness, crucial if you’re advancing in years
- Could get enhanced results if you combine this supplement with VigRX Plus
- Urinate with greater ease even if you’re suffering with prostate problems by *increasing urine flow
- Makes sure your bladder is properly emptied so you won’t be up throughout the night to pee
- Potential benefits in the bedroom thanks to reputed aphrodisiac ingredients
- Rock-solid 2-month money-back guarantee removes any trepidation from purchase
- Not especially cheap if you buy a single pack but you can benefit from a significant discount if you buy in bulk
- Results might not be what you’d expect if you’ve got external factors causing your prostate issues
How Does It Work?
The formula gets to work in a very simple manner. The nutrients all come together to encourage a general uptick in prostate health.
All you need to do is take 3 of these herbal pills daily with meals to supplement your normal diet.
How quickly can you expect to notice an effect, then?
What Results Can You Expect?
What you achieve from taking VigRX Prostate Support depends to a large extent on what’s been causing your prostate issues in the first place.
Maybe you’re suffering from a lack of resources to guarantee optimum functioning of your prostate. If this is the case, you’re could potentially notice a pronounced difference.
How about if you’ve got underlying issues, though?
Well, in this case, you might very well find this supplement underwhelming. We’re not here to make rash promises so keep your expectations pegged.
As with any course of supplementation and any issue as serious as prostate health, speaking with your doctor can help you establish whether the root of your problems can be addressed by supplementation. If not, your doctor will be well placed to broach other treatment options.
In terms of timeline, don’t expect super-swift results. This formula has been expressly developed to repair your body. If you’ve been suffering from improper nutrition or other long-term issues, you’re not going to get a decisive and rapid response.
Pack some patience and dig in for the long haul. It will be worthwhile and might even prevent you from becoming another prostate statistic.
Exact benefits will differ from person to person depending on the extent of your existing symptoms. What’s actually in these tablets, though?
What’s In This Stuff?
Unlike many male enhancement supplements which come crammed with a long list of chemicals, this prostate product is all-natural.
Here are the 4 key active ingredients:
- Beta-Sitosterol: This substance resembling cholesterol is found in plants, especially phytosterol plants. Saw palmetto is one of these. You can also find beta-sitosterol in pumpkin seeds, pecans and soybeans. Consuming this substance in any form *reduces the activity of 5-alpha-reductase. This, in turn, could be beneficial if you’re trying to manage enlarged prostate symptoms. One study showed that males with enlarged prostates who took beta-sitosterol for 6 months reported an *improvement in symptoms. (2) Another study (3) showed men taking beta-sitosterol noticed *increased urinary symptom scores along with *improved urinary flow rates. Further research is required to demonstrate conclusively whether this supplement could really *reduce prostate size
- Saw Palmetto: This herb grows in the southern states and is also known as American dwarf palm tree. Saw palmetto is sometimes used to help with both bladder problems and hormonal imbalance. The herb is also used to *address prostate issues. One study showed saw palmetto could *lower DHT levels by 50%. (4) Another study carried out in 1998 concluded that saw palmetto supplementation can bring about a mild to moderate *Improvement in urinary flow. Again, though, there have been no conclusive findings about saw palmetto *reducing the size of the prostate
- Stinging Nettle: A traditional remedy used worldwide, stinging nettle was shown in a 2013 study to *reduce prostate size. (5) While helping on the size front, stinging nettle was also beneficial in lessening the symptoms caused by an enlarged prostate. Another recent study (6) suggested that stinging nettle might encourage superior urinary tract health. This is due to the compounds that *inhibit the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. This compound is known as 5-alpha-reductase. DHT is an androgen hormone that’s been long associated with prostate enlargement
- Pygeum: Pygeum has been used for centuries to help with bladder problems. Today, the extract from the African evergreen tree is routinely used for erection issues, urinary tract disorders and enlarged prostates. A study showed that Pygeum might help *mitigate urinary symptoms. (7) It’s also thought to help *increase urine flow. (8)
While there’s still room for plenty more research into these ingredients in terms of *reducing prostate size, the findings that have come to light are promising.
Where can you get this stuff, then?
Who Manufactures VigRX Prostate Support?
VigRX Prostate Support is produced and marketed by Leading Edge Health, a supplements firm with a highly commendable reputation.
Here’s the VigRX Prostate Support website right here.
This is the company mailing address:
Leading Edge Health
c/o 100 Fidelitone Way
Elizabethton TN 37643
If you need phone support, call one of the following numbers weekdays during standard office hours:
Call from North America: 1-866-269-3487
Call Internationally: +1-604-677-5365
Live chat is a welcome extra if you run into any problems.
You can also email customer support any time.
How Much Does It Cost?
All orders over $100 attract free international shipping.
You’ll benefit from a staggered discount the more packages of this formula you invest in.
Here’s the per-unit price depending on how many bottles you roll with…
|Package||What You Get||Price|
|1 Month||1 Bottle VigRX Prostate Support||$49.95 each|
|2 Months||2 Bottles VigRX Prostate Support||$39.98 each|
|3 Months||3 Bottles VigRX Prostate Support||$36.65 each|
|4 Months||4 Bottles VigRX Prostate Support||$34.99 each|
|5 Months||5 Bottles VigRX Prostate Support||$34.99 each|
|6 Months||6 Bottles VigRX Prostate Support||$34.99 each|
How About a Guarantee?
While VigRX Prostate Support is not the cheapest, you can nevertheless buy with complete confidence. What makes us say this?
Well, road-test these herbal pills and, if you’re not totally happy with the results generated, you’ve got 2 months in which to claim your money back.
All you need to do is return the empty bottle during the 60 days after purchase. If you’ve opted to buy several month’s supply of supplements, return the unopened bottles, too.
While this offer is limited to one per customer, you’ll get no hassle and no niggling questions if you’re looking for a refund.
Hopefully it won’t come to that, though. As long as there are no serious underlying issues, there’s a strong chance you’ll be delighted with the effects of this powerful and all-natural supplement.
Side Effects and Warnings
Some extremely positive news is that VigRX Prostate Support has no known side effects.
The formula is all-natural so, unless you’re allergic to one of the ingredients, you’re wildly unlikely to suffer any adverse effects from using this supplement.
Where To Buy VigRX Prostate Support Online
If you’re suffering from prostate problems and you feel this supplement might help with your problem, feel free to use one of the links below to investigate further.
We’re here to provide you with impartial information not to hit you up with a sales pitch, though. If you decide to proceed with purchase, you should do only after conducting your own due diligence.
In the interest of complete disclosure, we receive a little something if you choose to use our affiliate links.
You should only ever buy VigRX Prostate Support through the official website. This is the only way to be absolutely certain you’re getting the bona fide formula not some cheap knock-off trading on the unwitting.
Thanks for checking out our site and we suggest you bookmark it as your go-to resource for unbiased advice on male enhancement supplements.
1) Why take a prostate supplement?
If you’re suffering from an enlarged prostate, there’s absolutely no reason to suffer in silence. Prostate supplements can be highly effective. While you can certainly take dedicated medication to fight back, there’s no harm in looking for an extra helping hand.
If you opt for a supplement like VigRX Prostate Support, you’ll be safeguarded against adverse effects while benefiting from ingredients clinically proven to help out in many areas key to prostate health.
2) Can VigRX treat prostate issues?
You should be absolutely clear that VigRX Prostate Support is not a cure. As a supplement packed with beneficial ingredients, though, you might very well experience a noticeable improvement in your prostate health.
An inbuilt advantage of using this herbal supplement is the way you could minimize your chances of developing future prostate problems.
3) What does your prostate do?
A good question. A simple gland surrounding your urethra, the prostate is located between your penis and bladder. Weighing 20 grams or so, the primary function of the prostate is to secrete fluid. Prostate fluid is one of the core components of semen.
When you climax and ejaculate, sperm shifts from your testes into the prostate area. The semen travels through the vas deferens tubes causing your prostate to contract and release fluid into your urethra. This, in turn, pushes semen out.
Still with us?
The fluid secreted contains citric acid, zinc and enzymes including PSA (prostate specific antigen). This enzyme helps to liquefy semen after ejaculation.
If your prostate grows or swells, this can lead to compression of the urethra. As well as interfering with urination, you might also experience problems in the bedroom.
Bottom line, the prostate is vital and you should do all you can to protect it.
4) What causes enlarged prostate?
Doctors are still not absolutely certain about why prostates enlarge over time.
Since it occurs most frequently in males aged 40+, it’s been identified that an enlarged prostate is simply a natural by-product of the aging process.
Testosterone levels naturally *drop as you get older. This could impact proper prostate cell growth.
DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is a variety of male hormone that *increases as you age. Although your body is producing less testosterone, the fact it’s still kicking out DHT might encourage prostate cells to continue growing.
Any family history of prostate problems *increases your risk of falling foul of problems.
Erection issues, a lack of exercise and medical conditions from obesity to Type-2 diabetes can all *heighten your risk of prostate growth.
5) What effects come about as a result of an enlarged prostate?
The first sign that you might be suffering from an enlarged prostate is a change in urination…
An enlarged prostate tends to press on the bottom of the bladder wall. This can lead to urinating every hour or so and then an inconsistent flow of urine. Sometimes, you might feel desperate for a pee then struggle to urinate when you get to the bathroom. Difficulties stopping or starting your pee is another sign.
If you notice problems when you’re urinating, you’d be strongly advised to speak with your healthcare provider. Feel free to broach the subject of supplementation and see what you doctor has to say.
- Pathophysiology of benign prostate enlargement and lower urinary tract symptoms: Current concepts. Cheng-Ling Lee
- Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Beta-sitosterol Study Group. Berges RR
- Beta-sitosterol for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic review. Wilt TJ
- Saw Palmetto Berry as a Treatment for BPH. Elliot Fagelman.
- The Efficacy of Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) in Patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Randomized Double-Blind Study in 100 Patients. Alireza Ghorbanibirgani
- [Associating Serenoa repens, Urtica dioica and Pinus pinaster. Safety and efficacy in the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms. Prospective study on 320 patients]. Pavone C
- Pygeum africanum for the treatment of patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic review and quantitative meta-analysis. Ishani A
- Pygeum africanum for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Wilt T